Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feel this, does my apartment have a fever?

Most of the year I enjoy living in my older apartment building where the utilities are included in the rent (and the rent is reasonable). There's only twice a year, at the beginning and end of summer, when I really question why I live here. Although I have my own thermostat, the building controls when the heat is turned on for the winter or the AC for the summer. Once the switch is made, that's it for the season, you don't get both a heat or AC option at the same time. Living on the 6th floor (7th really, since G is ground level and L is 1), I've never found myself too cold. On the flip side though, I do sometimes find myself very hot. The last two nights were definitely two of those times.


No comments:

Post a Comment