Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cold Remedy




Hot apartment, meet your match. Here's the solution to my AC blues. Delivered by UPS from Costco.com today, this 110 lb monster is my new best friend. Even though temperatures have dropped and are supposed to remain in the 60's through the weekend, I've already set it up and tested it out. Now I almost can't wait for the temperatures to rise so I can see what this thing will really do.
(cue old western showdown tune...)


It even has a remote so I won't have to break a sweat getting up to turn it on!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the results. Last week and today I have been suffering from allergies -- I have never had allergies in my life -- your kind, that is. I'm miserable. Now I am feeling more sympathetic with your allergies! Have a headache, nose is running, feel rundown. It's either allergies or a good-sized head cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neti pot is working very well. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete