Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day 2010

I had a choice. I could go into work a couple hours early on Monday, or go in for a couple hours this weekend. Since I'm not really good at waking up early, I decided to go in today. I figure it's a Friday and I'd usually be at work anyway so it shouldn't be so bad... right?

Well the drive to the office wasn't bad. In fact, it was almost enjoyable since there was no rush hour traffic to deal with. The fact that I didn't have to be there at any certain time was nice because I didn't have to rush. Even after I got settled in and started to work it was kinda nice. After all, I was working in casual clothes, in a quiet office and I didn't really have any deadlines to meet.

I guess it was just the feeling that I got, for that brief moment, when I first pulled into the parking lot and realized that I'm the only one in my building working today.


No comments:

Post a Comment